November 19, 2016

Hello Bali

Hello everyone!
It's been a very long time I didn't open my personal blog and even I didn't remember that I had blog, yes it because nowadays people is much more familiar with another simple social media like; Instagram, Path, Snapchat, etc and they slowly start to forget blog site, so do I, but now I decided to blog back even though it's hard to remember my blog password, and finally I've been here!

Yap, just like my previous post I'm gonna tell you about my current life situation, after I resigned from my former job, I decided to take a higher education and majoring English Literature, but now I've been moving to Jogja; the city I love the most and I'm pretty sure that everyone does! a city full of love and memories, they said.

Well, a few months ago I went to Bali island with my "other family" and this is my 4th times I visited Bali, and never get bored even when I visited the same places.
As soon as we arrived at the airport, we checked in to The Patra Bali Resort and Villa, such a heart warming place to stay, I really recommend you to choose this resort because the place has a good atmosphere, the swimming pool and restaurant are on the beach side (you can walk around by the beach in the morning or before sunset), and I really in love with the food they serve! But, the cost to stay per nett is a little bit expensive (start from Rp 2.500.000,-) but I can guarantee it will never dissapointing!

And oh, we rented a car reserved in the airport service, it costs Rp 500.000,- for 10 hours included: All New Avanza (max for 8 persons), driver, and fuel. But, I recommend you to book a car at other car rental, you can google it, because airport's price is more expensive Rp 100.000, you can get the cheaper price if you book in another rental, usually it's only Rp 400.000, or if you want to save more money you can rent a motorcycle, it's only Rp 50.000-60.000 for 24 hours.

We went around visiting Tanah Lot, Tanjung Benoa, Istana Tampak Siring, Pandawa beach, Uluwatu, Bedugul lake, Jimbaran beach, Legian street, and many other good places. I didn't take many photos because I was too enjoy having the trip.



the hotel pool

Uluwatu


Bedugul Lake

Jimbaran Beach; one romantic dinner place by the beach







No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear sweet cakes,
Thanks for checking my blog and leaving some comments :)

xoxo,
♡Ditha♡