March 30, 2015

Who Doesn't Love Flowers?

Hiiiiiiiii.....

How have you been? I hope you guys are doing good. Already back to post something on my blog, but here I don't have any special post just a little story about what inside my mind today because I have a great willing to write. But actually I don't know what exactly I wanna share, confused enough? Yes me too :(

Uhhhm okay, let's begin with my daily story. Still getting enthusiast on working, because I enjoy my job each days I love my job and feeling great all the time, but the bad story is when I have to realize that I don't have too much time to travel or hang out with my best friends, it's hard for me to see the pictures of my friends when they're on their vacation or just having dinner with their bf or gf, because since I've been working it's harder for me to meet my bf, kinda missing him everyday but hard to meet.

And guys, I wanna share some pictures of mine when I had my dinner with my mates in Paris Van Java Cafe Semarang. This is the loveliest cafe I've ever been this far, I love the decoration and design, feel cozy and comfortable, and the loveliest part is when this cafe surrounded by flowers decoration, because I love flowers soooo much.






PARIS VAN JAVA FAMILY RESTO & CAFE Semarang
Jl. Singosari Raya, Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50242
Phone         :(024) 8311938
Open Hours : 10:00am - 10:00pm




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear sweet cakes,
Thanks for checking my blog and leaving some comments :)

xoxo,
♡Ditha♡