February 24, 2015

Just A Little Piece

How are you readers? It's been a long great time for me because I almost never visit my blog that I used to check everyday. Why did I say "great time'? I will tell you guys what kind of great time I have passed this far.

As I wrote in my previous post that I've been graduated and jobless, so I suddenly became a job seeker. I wrote the application letter, waited for the interview calling, did the interview, did some tests, waited again for the calling whether I was accepted or not. I applied to many companies with many job positions. At that time, I feel like I was hanging, waiting for a certainty of something. Until the day I was accepted working in a foreign company as a secretary. One more great time I learned is that it is REAL that earning money is not as easy as you ask for the money. You have to give all of your time and ability to get that money, even the working environment sometimes pushes you down, the people, the boss, even your own job desks, And sometimes the salary you get is not enough or worth it. But I know it is still a process, I work and I learn, it hurts me sometime, but it also motivates me to be a better me. So if you still ask for the money from your parents, think twice how do they get it, until the day it happens to you. I used to be like that anyway.

I passed a great time yet also good time, I don't know why I am surrounded with a lot of people whom teach me how to love and be loved, how to have a great patience, how to have a big heart to face something, how to have sincerity, yes they teach me a lot and I thank God because they make me grow better from yesterday.

Well, that's life! Sometimes we face a good time or bad times, happy or sad, laughter or tears, I enjoy my own life anyway!

And these are the old pictures I found on my laptop, when my friends and I visited a restaurant on the top of a mountain, it is Pondok Kopi, such a good place to enjoy the cold atmosphere. And then we had our dinner in River View Cafe, a cafe with Semarang view. Enjoy!





1 comment:

Dear sweet cakes,
Thanks for checking my blog and leaving some comments :)

xoxo,
♡Ditha♡