June 30, 2014

Jogja I'm in Love

Hello guys, I’ve been turned into a lazy blogger since I never update my blog. My life is filled with thesis almost everyday, I have to think, search some references, do research, type, check it with my advisor, revise it, etc. What people say about final thesis is true that it kills all college students, but I’m so glad I almost finish it, also will have a final presentation and graduated soon. Time really flies so fast, it feels like still a few days ago I passed from high school and now I’m gonna finish my college.

After being stressed with my final thesis, I decided to have some quality time with myself and boyfriend. I have a new boyfriend, after a while I trapped in a difficult situation of love life, I found a guy whom suddenly can change it all, we met in a rare way and we both knew that we fall in love at the first time each other, I’m not gonna tell it here because it’s too long to write. But it makes me think that we don’t meet people by accident, they’re meant to cross our path for a reason.

A couple week ago I, my boyfriend, and also friends went to Jogja, a place which is well known as its vacation spot. We visited beach, Tamansari, Taman Pelangi, Bukit Bintang, and Malioboro. My boyfriend is a photographer, so he always forces me to be his model in every place. I really enjoyed every moment with him, because we have a long distance relationship, so as long as I’m with him I’ll use our time well.


Okay here some photos of mine, not too much, because I forget to copy the rest files. But hopefully you guys enjoy it! See you on  my next post J






I met my friend, Donna, in Jogja, cause it's been a long time we didn't meet




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear sweet cakes,
Thanks for checking my blog and leaving some comments :)

xoxo,
♡Ditha♡